You can upload high-quality colour scans of your originals in your application. To be accepted, your uploaded document must be:
- a high-quality colour scan* of the original document, scanned using a printer scanner
- in one of the following formats: JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, PDF, TIFF
- between 1 and 10 MB in size
- clearly named in English with a brief description.
*A high-quality scan is one that is clear, legible, and should be free from poor contrast, shadow, obstruction, blurry and with no cropping or pixilation. Before scanning, please ensure the scanner is set to a minimum of 300 DPI (dots per inch) to avoid low resolution scanning.
We can accept high resolution photos of your originals if they are clear (no shadow), legible and show all the document information.
We do not accept documents that are:
- low-quality scans or scans of a photograph using Scanner or other scanner applications
- scans of certified / copied documents
- black and white scans
- cropped, skewed, blurred, pixilated or altered in contrast or colour
- encrypted or compressed files.
Documents submitted that are determined as unacceptable and requested for a re-scanned submission will delay the processing of your application.
If an original document is not in English, a corresponding official English translation by a professional translator must be provided. Both the original and the translated documents need to be provided.